This page was last updated on 27-Jul-20.
How they Benefit You
They help us:
- Make our website function smoothly
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
We DO NOT use them to:
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising or marketing networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Granting us permission
Types and description
The following table lists the cookies used on our sites and describes their purpose:
Necessary for proper functionality in certain areas of our sites, such as enabling data search functions etc.
This category comprise both session as well as persistent cookies. Our site may not function correctly without them and they may be used regardless of user preferences. Cookies in this category are always set by our site and not third-party domains.
These are used to collect information about how you use our sites. We use the information to compile statistic reports and to help us improve our sites and monitor that it is performing correctly.
The collected information in an anonymous form about your activity on our sites including the pages you visit and the webpage that referred you to our sites.
These may be set by our sites or third-party domains. More information about certain of these cookies is available below in the anonymous identifier section.
3rd-party tracking Group
These are used to collect information about how you use our sites and what keywords you used to arrive at our sites, which websites you have visited, as well as the way you reached our sites.
The information is used to compile reports, to help us improve our sites, and generally to tailor product and service offerings to you.
These may be set either by our sites or third-party domains.
3rd-party integration Group
These are used to integrate third-party functionality in our sites, such as YouTube™ videos, feedback forms or social media icons that allow you to share our content. Third parties also include Twitter, Linkedin, and Google etc.
More about our Cookies
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- To record the keywords you may use during search functions
- To allow you to easily “Like” or “share” our content on the likes of Twitter, Linkedin, Google etc. The privacy implications on this will vary from social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
The only way to prevent these is to not use our site.
Turning Cookies Off
You can switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to prevent it from accepting them. (Learn how here).
This may limit the functionality of websites.
Contact us if you need any further information or clarification.